Saturday, September 9, 2017

Self-Introduction

*Please click on below link to see my homepage for other assignments:
http://edla615languagearts.blogspot.hk


Please see below the link to my Voki:
 you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it? 
If I have a chance to write a book, I will name it "Just go for it" to inspire people to pursue opportunities in front of them if they think it's right for them.

Tell us one of your favorite joke.
Patient: oh doctor, I'm just so nervous. This is my first operation.
Doctor: Don't worry.  Mine too.

Tell us what subject you teach, years of teaching, and how far you are in the Teacher Education or MSIT program.
I am working in a non-education related job now, but I once taught kindergarten students which I enjoyed a lot.  I am half way through my Master of Childhood Education program.  Hopefully, I can finish the program by summer.  

 How much do you know about teaching language arts? 
Language Arts includes writing, reading and listening.  So I look forward in learning some skills to help improve students Language Arts skills. 

 How much do know about "new literacies?" 
I am not sure what "new literacies" means.  I think it may be a new name of literacy in a digital technology era.  

What are your concerns about taking this course?
I am concerned about time management among work & business travelling, child-care and school assignments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 - Keystone Projects

Keystone Lesson : Name: Karrie Chan Subject : Science/ English Language Arts Date: Dec. 19, 2017 Lesson Title : Animals Traits Gra...